An enterprise is an instance of ZEDEDA Cloud that is dedicated to a single ZEDEDA customer. Enterprises group users, edge nodes, and applications together to facilitate collaboration and administration. While each enterprise is associated with one ZEDEDA customer, each customer may be associated with more than one ZEDEDA enterprise.
The ZEDEDA support team creates an enterprise for every customer during their onboarding process. The credentials for the admin user account will be passed to the customer after the enterprise has been successfully created.
Enterprise CRUD operations
- Details: The field values such as 'Name' and 'Title' along with the description, if any, can be seen.
- Authentication Profile: More details about authentication are provided in the update operation.
From your Enterprise Settings page, you can update your enterprise's identification information, GUI branding, and your authentication settings. To update your enterprise's settings, you must be an admin user.
Select how to authenticate new users.
|Only OAuth is supported as an authentication type currently.
|Select a name for the custom profile.
|Public identifier of ZEDEDA application as registered in the authentication provider.
|Client secret as provisioned in the authentication provider. Known only to the server and the client(in this case, ZEDEDA).
|OpenID Connect Endpoint(*)
|The endpoint of the authentication provider. Must be OIDC compliant.
|OIDC claims to identify application roles. This is useful when application role management is also done at the OIDC provider. By default, the 'roles' claim is used to pick application roles.
|Default Role for New Users(*)
|If no roles are specified via the 'scope' argument, this role is assigned to all new users authenticated by the OIDC provider.
You can integrate third-party tools, such as Splunk or Rancher, with ZEDEDA Cloud. The data of all the events generated within your Enterprise is sent to the configured Splunk.
- Go to Administration.
- Click on the 'Add Integration' button.
- Add the third-party integration name.
- Select the category from the dropdown list. In this case, it is 'Remote Orchestration.'
- Select from the dropdown list. In this case, it is 'Rancher.'
- Select the authentication type from the dropdown group list: API Token