Skip to main content
Windows 10 Virtual Machine (VM) with One Network Interface
The user can deploy a Windows 10 Virtual Machine (VM) with one network interface that accesses the system's USB, serial, VGA, HDMI, and GPU interfaces.
- Windows 10 images downloaded from Microsoft or created with media creator.
- Refer to the following guides to create EVE-OS compatible Windows 10 images:
Prepare Windows 10 VM for edge deployment onboard an application using ZedUI
The following diagram shows an overview of each major configuration step in preparing your VM for deployment by enabling it to run at the edge.
The following are the step-by-step documents you can refer to deploy the Windows 10 VM successfully:
- Add Data Stores to the ZEDEDA UI.
- Add an Application Image to the Data Store.
- Add a Network Instance.
- Create an Edge Application.
- Deploy an Edge Application Instance on Edge Nodes.
A list of questions and answers relating to a particular subject, giving basic information to ZEDEDA users
This solution brief illustrates an example of an enterprise's typical ZEDEDA solution for Edge Orchestration
API is a set of definitions and protocols that allow technology products and services to communicate via the internet
Edge Nodes,| Edge Apps,| Projects